May We Recommend
Salt and Pepper Pork Chops
View More >
My Shopping List
Add to Shopping List
Swirled Pumpkin-Chocolate Brownies
Serves 12 |
A fantastic fall treat for everyone.
Add to My Recipes +
Print this Recipe
Full Screen View
|1 cup flour |
|3/4 cup pumpkin puree |
|1/8 teaspoon allspice |
|2 sticks butter, (melted) |
|1 teaspoon baking powder |
|2 cups sugar |
|4 oz cream cheese |
|5 eggs |
|2 tablespoons brown sugar |
|1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg |
|3 tablespoons cocoa powder |
|1 tablespoon vanilla extract |
|1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon |
|10 oz bittersweet chocolate chips |
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Whisk together chocolate chips and melted butter in a mixing bowl. Mix together well.
- Add 4 eggs, sugar and vanilla extract to chocolate chip mixture. Mix well. Fold in baking powder, flour and cocoa powder.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together allspice, pumpkin puree, cream cheese, 1 egg, ground nutmeg, and ground cinnamon.
- Pour 3/4 of the brownie mixture onto the baking pan. Pour on pumpkin puree mixture, then pour remaining brownie batter. Swirl together with a small spoon.
- Place in oven and bake for 45-50 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Delicious Greek yogurt recipes to try at home.
If you love Greek yogurt, but want to shake things up a bit, try these amazing recipes. They're healthy, flavorful and easy to make! View Recipes >