For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
3-Ingredient Nutella Brownies
Rate this Recipe
Serves 12 |
A simple ingredient list that creates a spectacular treat.
|1/2 cup flour|
|1 1/4 cups Nutella|
|Cooking spray, (for baking pan)|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Coat the inside of a baking pan with cooking spray.
- Combine flour, Nutella and eggs in a mixing bowl. Stir together until batter is smooth.
- Pour batter into baking pan, smooth with a spatula.
- Place baking pan in the oven. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let fully cool before serving.