My Recipe Box
May We Recommend
Citrus Infused Margaritas View More >
My Shopping List
+ Add to Shopping List
Bake, Broil or Grill?
My Recipe Box
Ahi Tuna Tacos
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
These seafood tacos are second to none.
|1 cup peeled and cubed fresh mango|
|2 tablespoons fresh lime juice|
|2 tablespoons diced cilantro|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|2 ahi tuna steaks|
|1/3 cup soy sauce|
|1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger|
|1 teaspoon red chili sauce|
|4 tablespoons sesame seeds|
|4 tablespoons olive oil|
|8 street taco tortillas|
- Cut avocados in half, remove the pit and scoop the avocado into a mixing bowl. Use a fork to mash. Add in the mango, lime juice, cilantro and salt. Stir until well combined keep cool in the refrigerator.
- Place the tuna steaks in a resealable bag. Set aside.
- Combine the soy sauce, grated ginger and red chili sauce in a mixing bowl. Stir until well mixed. Pour the sauce over the ahi tuna steaks in the bag. Seal the bag shut and place in the refrigerator to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Pour the sesame seeds onto a large plate. Remove the tuna steaks from the bag and lay them on the sesame seeds. Coat both sides.
- Pour 2 tablespoons of olive oil into a skillet. Bring to medium-high heat. Place one of the tuna steaks into the skillet and cook for 1-2 minutes per side. Transfer the tuna steak to a plate to rest. Repeat process with the second tuna steak.
- Cut the tuna steaks into thin strips. Place an equal amount of tuna steak slices in the center of each tortilla. Spoon the mango guacamole on top of the tuna, fold in half and enjoy!
|Main Ingredient:||Tuna Steak|
See Other Recipes Like This
Treat Dad Like a King!
Show Dad how much he means to you by preparing his all-time favorite foods. View Recipes >
Pack the Perfect Picnic!
Grab your picnic basket and blanket, and get ready for a moveable feast! View Recipes >