My Shopping List
Add to Shopping List
Four Cheese Baked Pasta
Serves 8 |
A cheese-lovers dream come true.
Add to My Recipes +
Print this Recipe
Full Screen View
|16 oz ziti noodles |
|10 oz Alfredo sauce |
|8 oz sour cream |
|2 eggs, lightly beaten |
|1 sprig parsley, chopped |
|15 oz ricotta cheese |
|1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese |
|1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese |
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Cook ziti noodles until tender, drain water and place back in pot.
- Combine Alfredo sauce and sour cream in a bowl, pour sauce mix over ziti and stir together.
- Place half of the sauced ziti in a large baking dish.
- In a separate bowl, combine eggs, parsley, ricotta and parmesan cheeses. Pour cheese mixture into baking dish, coating evenly.
- Spoon in remaining ziti over cheese mixture. Sprinkle Mozzarella over ziti.
- Place in oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven, cut into 8 slices and enjoy!
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Delicious Greek yogurt recipes to try at home.
If you love Greek yogurt, but want to shake things up a bit, try these amazing recipes. They're healthy, flavorful and easy to make! View Recipes >