May We Recommend
Cheesy and Seasoned Onion Frittata
View More >
My Shopping List
Add to Shopping List
Spicy Sausage and Veggie Lasagna
Serves 8 |
Perfect for feeding the whole family.
Add to My Recipes +
Print this Recipe
Full Screen View
|1 box lasagna noodles |
|2 lb spicy Italian sausage |
|2 sweet onions, chopped |
|6 cloves garlic, minced |
|1 cup diced carrots |
|1 bag fresh spinach, 16 oz. |
|1 jar pasta sauce, 16 oz. |
|1 container ricotta cheese, 16 oz. |
|4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese |
|2 tablespoons Italian seasoning |
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions then drain.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Saute sausage, onions, garlic, and carrots until meat is no longer pink and vegetables are tender. Drain if needed.
- Grease a 13" x 9" pan with non-stick cooking spray. Layer pasta sauce, noodles, ricotta cheese, meat & veggie mixture, spinach, shredded cheese. Repeat three times.
- Finish top layer with shredded cheese and Italian seasoning. Cover with foil and bake for about 45 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before cutting to serve.
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Delicious Greek yogurt recipes to try at home.
If you love Greek yogurt, but want to shake things up a bit, try these amazing recipes. They're healthy, flavorful and easy to make! View Recipes >