For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Mini Steak Tacos With Spicy Pico De Gallo
Rate this Recipe
Serves 12 |
Don't let their small size fool you!
|2 lb. beef shoulder top blade steaks, flat iron|
|12 small flour tortillas|
|Spicy Pico de Gallo, recipe follows|
|1 package shredded Mexican cheese blend, 8 oz.|
|1/2 cup Italian dressing, prepared|
|1/4 cup lime juice|
|1 tablespoon honey|
|2 teaspoon cumin, ground|
|1 teaspoon chili powder|
- Cut beef steaks lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1/4" strips; set aside.
- Combine marinade ingredients in medium bowl.
- Place beef and marinade in food-safe plastic bag. Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Remove beef from marinade; discard marinade.
- Heat pan over medium heat until hot. Add the beef to the pan and cook until no longer pink.
- Evenly divide beef strips over tortillas.
- Top with 1 tablespoon Spicy Pico de Gallo and 1 tablespoon cheese.
See Other Recipes Like This
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >
The Real Flavor of Mardi Gras!
Ah, C'est bon ca (Ah, that's good), describes cajun cooking perfectly. Louisiana has a cuisine that's unlike anywhere else in the United States. Mixing French with Southern, and making something truly unique. View Recipes >