May We Recommend
Green Bean and Pearl Onion Casserole
View More >
My Shopping List
Add to Shopping List
Chocolate Lovers Brownies
Serves 18 |
Who can resist triple chocolate brownies?
Add to My Recipes +
Print this Recipe
Full Screen View
|3 sticks unsalted butter |
|12 oz dark chocolate morsels |
|1/2 cup white chocolate morsels |
|1/2 cup semisweet chocolate morsels |
|6 eggs |
|1 3/4 cups sugar |
|1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract |
|1 1/2 cups flour |
|1 teaspoon salt |
|2 teaspoons powdered sugar, for garnish |
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Line a large baking tin with parchment paper.
- Melt the butter and dark chocolate together in a large pan over low heat.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs together with sugar and vanilla extract.
- Allow the chocolate mixture to cool, then add the egg/sugar mixture and beat well.
- Fold in flour and salt and stir in the white chocolate and semisweet chocolate. Beat to combine then pour the mixture into baking tin.
- Place in oven and bake for about 25 minutes. The top should be a paler brown and a little flaky.
- Remove from oven, allow to cool. Sprinkle with powdered sugar, cut into squares and serve.
See Other Recipes Like This
Star Spangled Scrumptious!
Get up and celebrate this 4th of July with some seriously delicious dishes! View Recipes >
Delicious Greek yogurt recipes to try at home.
If you love Greek yogurt, but want to shake things up a bit, try these amazing recipes. They're healthy, flavorful and easy to make! View Recipes >