For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
No Bake Apple Cobbler
Rate this Recipe
Serves 1 |
A vegan and gluten free treat!
|1/2 teaspoon cinnamon|
|2 dates, (chopped)|
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|1/4 cup macadamia nuts|
|1 tablespoon melted coconut oil|
|1/2 teaspoon nutmeg|
|1/4 cup almonds|
|2 tablespoons water|
|For apple filling:|
|1 teaspoon cinnamon|
|3 tablespoons agave nectar|
|1/4 teaspoon nutmeg|
|1 apple, (sliced into strips)|
|3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice|
|Water, (for soaking)|
- Combine 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, macadamia nuts, 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg and almonds in a mixing bowl. Toss together until well incorporated.
- In a blender, combine vanilla extract, dates, coconut oil and water. Blend until smooth.
- Pour date mixture over spiced nuts and evenly coat. Set aside.
- Place apples in a microwave safe bowl. Cover with water and allow to soak for 5 minutes. Drain water.
- Pour lemon juice into bowl. Place bowl in microwave and cook for 45 seconds on half power.
- Place 1/2 of the nut mixture into a serving bowl. Add half the apple mixture on top and then top with additional 1/4 of the nut mixture.
See Other Recipes Like This
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >
The Real Flavor of Mardi Gras!
Ah, C'est bon ca (Ah, that's good), describes cajun cooking perfectly. Louisiana has a cuisine that's unlike anywhere else in the United States. Mixing French with Southern, and making something truly unique. View Recipes >