For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
No Bake Apple Cobbler
Rate this Recipe
Serves 1 |
A vegan and gluten free treat!
|1/2 teaspoon cinnamon|
|2 dates, (chopped)|
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|1/4 cup macadamia nuts|
|1 tablespoon melted coconut oil|
|1/2 teaspoon nutmeg|
|1/4 cup almonds|
|2 tablespoons water|
|For apple filling:|
|1 teaspoon cinnamon|
|3 tablespoons agave nectar|
|1/4 teaspoon nutmeg|
|1 apple, (sliced into strips)|
|3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice|
|Water, (for soaking)|
- Combine 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, macadamia nuts, 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg and almonds in a mixing bowl. Toss together until well incorporated.
- In a blender, combine vanilla extract, dates, coconut oil and water. Blend until smooth.
- Pour date mixture over spiced nuts and evenly coat. Set aside.
- Place apples in a microwave safe bowl. Cover with water and allow to soak for 5 minutes. Drain water.
- Pour lemon juice into bowl. Place bowl in microwave and cook for 45 seconds on half power.
- Place 1/2 of the nut mixture into a serving bowl. Add half the apple mixture on top and then top with additional 1/4 of the nut mixture.
See Other Recipes Like This
Enjoy these dark greens for your health!
Eating your veggies has never been easier. Try these scrumptious recipes that are both healthy and easy to prepare. View Recipes >
Slow Cooked, Savory Dishes For A Relaxing Day
There's nothing quite like hot food on a cold day. Everything that's delicious collected one one place. Hearty, rich and flavorful, that's what makes comfort food the best. View Recipes >