For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Dry Rubbed Pork Spare Ribs
Rate this Recipe
Serves 12 |
Perfectly seasoned and absolutely delicious!
|2 racks pork spare ribs|
|1 teaspoon garlic powder|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|1 1/2 tablespoons paprika|
|Hickory liquid smoke, (to taste)|
|1 teaspoon ground black pepper|
|6 tablespoons brown sugar|
|1 teaspoon onion powder|
|1 1/2 tablespoons chili powder|
|1/2 cup apple cider vinegar|
- Combine garlic powder, salt, paprika, black pepper, brown sugar, onion powder and chili powder together.
- Shake a few drops of liquid smoke on the spare ribs.
- Apply dry rub on spare ribs, coat completely.
- Wrap spare ribs with plastic wrap, place in refrigerator overnight.
- Preheat oven to 300° F.
- Place spare ribs on a pan and cover with aluminum foil. Cook for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, pour apple cider vinegar over ribs, cover and cook for an additional 60 minutes.
|Main Ingredient:||Pork Ribs|
See Other Recipes Like This
Enjoy these dark greens for your health!
Eating your veggies has never been easier. Try these scrumptious recipes that are both healthy and easy to prepare. View Recipes >
Slow Cooked, Savory Dishes For A Relaxing Day
There's nothing quite like hot food on a cold day. Everything that's delicious collected one one place. Hearty, rich and flavorful, that's what makes comfort food the best. View Recipes >