For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Sour Cream Biscuits
Rate this Recipe
Serves 12 |
A simple and yummy dinnertime side.
|1 egg, lightly beaten|
|1 1/2 cups sour cream|
|2 cups sifted flour|
|2 teaspoons baking powder|
|1/2 teaspoon baking soda|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|2 tablespoons sugar|
- Preheat the oven to 425° F. Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the beaten egg and sour cream.
- In a separate large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar.
- Add the egg/sour cream mixture to the dry ingredients and stir until just blended.
- Spoon mixture onto a floured surface and cut into biscuits. Place biscuits on greased baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes. Biscuits should be a light golden brown.
See Other Recipes Like This
Enjoy these dark greens for your health!
Eating your veggies has never been easier. Try these scrumptious recipes that are both healthy and easy to prepare. View Recipes >
Slow Cooked, Savory Dishes For A Relaxing Day
There's nothing quite like hot food on a cold day. Everything that's delicious collected one one place. Hearty, rich and flavorful, that's what makes comfort food the best. View Recipes >