May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rocky Road Brownies
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
The classic frozen treat in a brownie!
|1 stick unsalted butter, more for greasing pan|
|1 bag semisweet chocolate chips, 12 oz.|
|1/2 cup sugar|
|1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|3/4 cup flour|
|1 cup mini marshmallows|
|1/2 cup chopped peanuts|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Grease the bottom of an 8-inch-square baking pan with non-stick spray. Place parchment paper in pan, leaving an overhang on two sides; butter the top of the parchment paper.
- Combine butter and 1 cup chocolate chips. Heat for 4 minutes, stirring occasionally until melted. Remove mixture from heat; stir in sugars and salt, then eggs, and finally flour, stirring just until combined.
- Spread batter evenly in prepared pan. Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and sprinkle with remaining chocolate chips, then marshmallows and nuts. Place back in oven for 5 minutes. Cool completely in pan.
- Remove brownie from pan. Cut into 8 squares and enjoy!
|Main Ingredient:||Chocolate Chips|
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Delicious Greek yogurt recipes to try at home.
If you love Greek yogurt, but want to shake things up a bit, try these amazing recipes. They're healthy, flavorful and easy to make! View Recipes >