May We Recommend
Fired Up Baby Back Pork Ribs
View More >
My Shopping List
Add to Shopping List
Grilled Pineapple Shrimp Skewers
Serves 8 |
Sweet and savory with some heat.
Add to My Recipes +
Print this Recipe
Full Screen View
|1/2 cup coconut milk |
|1/4 cup orange juice |
|2 teaspoons lime juice |
|3 teaspoons soy sauce |
|4 teaspoons hot sauce, your preference |
|1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined |
|1 can pineapple chunks, 20 oz. |
| Olive oil, for brushing |
- Pour the coconut milk, orange juice, lime juice, soy sauce and hot sauce into a mixing bowl. Stir together well. Pour into a large container with a lid.
- Add the shrimp to the container. Place the lid on top and toss to coat shrimp. Place the container into the refrigerator for 2 hours to marinate.
- Place 8 wooden skewers in water to soak while the shrimp marinates.
- Assemble skewers by alternating two pineapple chunks followed by a shrimp until skewer is full. Repeat process with remaining pineapple and shrimp on each skewer.
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Brush olive oil over the grill grates.
- Place shrimp skewers on the grill and cook for between 4-5 minutes per side.
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Delicious Greek yogurt recipes to try at home.
If you love Greek yogurt, but want to shake things up a bit, try these amazing recipes. They're healthy, flavorful and easy to make! View Recipes >