For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Slow Cooker Beef and Gravy
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
Each bite is mouthwateringly delicious.
|2 lb beef round roast|
|2 cans cream of mushroom soup, 10.5 oz.|
|3/4 cup milk|
|3/4 cup water|
|1/2 cup flour|
|1/2 stick butter|
- Mix together the soup, milk and water in a mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Place butter in a skillet and melt butter on low heat.
- Cut beef into small chunks. Coat the beef with flour.
- Bring skillet to medium heat. Place beef in the skillet and brown.
- Transfer the beef to a slow cooker. Pour soup mixture over the beef.
- Place lid on slow cooker, set to high and cook for 4 hours.
|Main Ingredient:||Beef Roast|
|Cooking Method:||Slow Cooker|
See Other Recipes Like This
Classic Holiday Recipes with a Twist
Try these delicious recipes for your Thanksgiving meal. They're easy to prepare, fun to make, the whole family will love them. Share your passion for cooking and do something a little different this holiday season. Great tasting recipes from turkey and stuffing to mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce. Don't forget the pumpkin pie! View Recipes >
What to eat before the Big Meal?
Here are a few recipe ideas to have before your Thanksgiving Day meal. Why not start off the day with something a little sweeter? Maybe a dish with apples? The perfect fall fruit, crisp, juicy and delicious. Or maybe you're in the mood for a hearty brunch, something with a little of everything. View Recipes >