For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Slow Cooker Shredded Beef Tacos
Rate this Recipe
Serves 10 to 12 |
Also great for burritos and sandwiches!
|4 lbs. boneless beef chuck roast, trimmed of fat|
|2 packets taco seasoning|
|1 Vidalia onion, halved and sliced|
|2 tsp. seasoned salt|
- Place meat in slow cooker; top with taco seasoning and onion.
- Cover slow cooker and cook roast for 8 to 10 hours on low.
- Transfer roast to a large bowl or plate using two forks then shred with the forks.
- Return shredded meat to slow cooker. Stir in seasoned salt.
- Serve in burritos, tacos or on rolls.
|Cooking Method:||Slow Cooker|
See Other Recipes Like This
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo!
Take a fiesta of flavor to the table with delicious Mexican dishes that will make your taste buds go loco! View Recipes >