For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bars
Rate this Recipe
Serves 12 |
Full of chocolaty pumpkin goodness!
|1 1/4 cups flour|
|1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted|
|1 tablespoon vanilla extract|
|3/4 cup pumpkin puree|
|1 1/4 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips, plus 2 tablespoons for topping|
|1 cup light brown sugar|
|2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice|
|1 teaspoon cinnamon|
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line a square baking pan with aluminum foil. Grease foil with cooking spray.
- Combine vanilla extract, pumpkin puree, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon and egg in melted butter. Whisk together until smooth.
- Add flour to mixture and stir together until combined.
- Add chocolate chips to batter, stir together.
- Pour batter into baking pan. Sprinkle remaining chocolate chips over top.
- Place in oven and bake for 30-32 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for at least 30 minutes before serving.
|Main Ingredient:||Pumpkin Puree|
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >