For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Bacon Chicken Cheddar Ranch Sandwich
Rate this Recipe
Serves 1 |
A grilled cheese masterpiece.
|2 slices thick cut bacon|
|1 chicken breast|
|2 slices French bread|
|1 slice cheddar cheese|
|Ranch dressing, to taste|
|Salt, to taste|
|Ground black pepper, to taste|
- Cook bacon in a pan, to desired crispiness. Transfer to paper towels. Bring a small pan to medium heat.
- Rinse off chicken breast and pat dry with paper towel. Butterfly chicken breast. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Let the chicken sit for a few minutes. Place chicken in the small pan and cook for 2-3 minutes per side.
- Butter the French bread. Warm a separate pan up for bread.
- Top chicken with cheddar cheese slice and cover to melt the cheese. Place French bread buttered side down and toast.
- Transfer toasted bread to serving plate, drizzle the desired amount of Ranch Dressing on one of the toasted slices. Place the chicken breast with melted cheddar cheese on top of the ranch dressing and then top with slices of cooked bacon and the other slice of bread.
See Other Recipes Like This
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
The Real Flavor of Mardi Gras!
Ah, C'est bon ca (Ah, that's good), describes cajun cooking perfectly. Louisiana has a cuisine that's unlike anywhere else in the United States. Mixing French with Southern, and making something truly unique. View Recipes >