For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
3 Ingredient Shortbread Cookies
Rate this Recipe
Serves 24 |
Perfect for a quick snack.
|2 sticks salted butter|
|2 cups flour|
|1/2 cup powdered sugar|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Combine sugar and butter in a mixing bowl, mix together very well.
- After the sugar and butter are well mixed, add flour and stir until it forms dough. (add a tablespoon of water if the mix becomes too crumbly)
- Lightly flour a working surface, roll dough out until around a 1/4-inch thick.
- Use cookie cutter or knife and cut out small circular cookies.
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper. Arrange cookies on a baking sheet.
- Place baking sheet in oven, bake 20-25 minutes.
See Other Recipes Like This
Tasty Recipes for a Gluten-Free Life
Following a gluten-free lifestyle is easier than ever. There are new recipes coming out daily, everything from muffins and pizza to butter cookies and fried chicken. Eating gluten free doesn't mean the food has to be boring. View Recipes >
Incredibly delicious recipes that don't let you down!
Healthy is easy when you have fantastic recipes to follow. Check out these 5 meals that fill you up with naturally tasty ingredients. You won't find any deep fried, artery clogging dishes here, just wholesome, health conscious entrees that put nutrition first. There's a little something for everyone here, from a veggie baked ziti to a broiled salmon with tomatoes. Every recipe is low in fat but high in flavor! View Recipes >