May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Pesto Chicken Flatbread Sandwiches
Rate this Recipe
Serves 2 |
Four ingredients equal pure deliciousness.
|1/2 cup pesto|
|1 cup diced cooked chicken|
|1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese|
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Evenly spread half of the pesto on each flatbread.
- Split the diced chicken in half and place on top of the pesto.
- Sprinkle an even amount of the mozzarella cheese over the chicken.
- Transfer the flatbreads on the baking sheet.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven to bake for 10-12 minutes, until the cheese has melted.
- Remove from the oven, fold in half and enjoy!
|Main Ingredient:||Flatbread, Chicken, Pesto, Cheese|
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Delicious Greek yogurt recipes to try at home.
If you love Greek yogurt, but want to shake things up a bit, try these amazing recipes. They're healthy, flavorful and easy to make! View Recipes >