For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Easy Margherita Pizza
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
A classic that's hard to top.
|1 prepared pizza dough|
|1 tablespoon olive oil|
|1/2 cup pizza sauce|
|1 lb fresh mozzarella ball, sliced|
|6 fresh basil leaves, chopped|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
- Preheat oven to 425° F. Grease a baking pan with cooking spray.
- Place pizza dough on the pan. Brush pizza dough with half of the olive oil.
- Pour pizza sauce on dough a spread with a spoon.
- Arrange mozzarella slices across dough. Add chopped basil. Sprinkle salt over mozzarella and basil. Drizzle remaining olive oil over the top.
- Place pizza in oven and bake for 12-15 minutes, until top and bottom of crust are nicely browned.
- Cut into six slices and enjoy!
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >