For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Bourbon Glazed Ribs
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
The perfect combination of sweet, spicy and savory.
|1/4 cup bourbon|
|1 1/2 teaspoons molasses|
|5 tablespoons honey|
|1 tablespoon Dijon mustard|
|1 1/2 tablespoons hoisin sauce|
|1 1/2 teaspoons soy sauce|
|1 tablespoon plum sauce|
|1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce|
|3/4 teaspoon hot chili paste|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
|1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper|
|2 racks baby back pork ribs|
- Whisk bourbon, molasses, honey, Dijon mustard, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, plum sauce, Worcestershire sauce, chili paste, salt and pepper in mixing bowl. Cover and refrigerate.
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees F. Line two baking sheets with heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- Sprinkle ribs on all sides with salt and pepper. Place 1 rib rack on each baking sheet. Fold up foil to seal shut. Bake for 3-4 hours, until ribs are tender.
- Remove from oven, open foil packet and brush ribs with glaze.
- Turn oven to broil and place ribs back in the oven. Broil for about 5 minutes per side, to caramelize glaze.
|Cooking Method:||Bake, Broil|
|Main Ingredient:||Pork Ribs|
See Other Recipes Like This
Star Spangled Scrumptious!
Get up and celebrate this 4th of July with some seriously delicious dishes! View Recipes >
Treat Dad Like a King!
Show Dad how much he means to you by preparing his all-time favorite foods. View Recipes >
Delicious Greek yogurt recipes to try at home.
If you love Greek yogurt, but want to shake things up a bit, try these amazing recipes. They're healthy, flavorful and easy to make! View Recipes >