For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Pan-Fried Pork Chops with Balsamic Sauce
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
A balance of sophisticated flavors.
|1 package long-grain rice, 6 oz.|
|3 tablespoons flour|
|1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1/2 teaspoon black pepper|
|6 boneless pork chops|
|2 tablespoons olive oil|
|2 tablespoons butter|
|2 cloves garlic, pressed|
|1/3 cup balsamic vinegar|
|1 can chicken broth, 15 oz.|
- Cook rice according to package directions then keep warm while pork chops are being prepared.
- In a shallow dish, combine flour, 1 teaspoon rosemary, salt and black pepper. Dredge pork chops in flour mixture.
- In a large skillet set over medium-high heat melt oil with butter. Add garlic to skillet; saute for 1 minute. Add pork chops to skillet and cook until golden, about 4 minutes per side. Remove chops from skillet.
- Add vinegar and broth to skillet. Stir the bottom of the pan with a wooden spoon to loosen any bits. Cook vinegar and broth until reduced by half, about 6 minutes.
- Add pork chops back to skillet and cook until done, about 5 minutes more. Serve over rice.
|Main Ingredient:||Pork Chop|
See Other Recipes Like This
Star Spangled Scrumptious!
Get up and celebrate this 4th of July with some seriously delicious dishes! View Recipes >
Treat Dad Like a King!
Show Dad how much he means to you by preparing his all-time favorite foods. View Recipes >
Delicious Greek yogurt recipes to try at home.
If you love Greek yogurt, but want to shake things up a bit, try these amazing recipes. They're healthy, flavorful and easy to make! View Recipes >