May We Recommend
Easy Pork Loin with Dijon Mustard
View More >
My Shopping List
Add to Shopping List
Double Chocolate Chip Muffins
Serves 12 |
Sweet with a hint of spice.
Add to My Recipes +
Print this Recipe
Full Screen View
|1/2 cup chocolate chips |
|1/2 cup white chocolate chips |
|1/4 teaspoon salt |
|3/4 teaspoon baking powder |
|1/4 cup water |
|3/4 cup sugar |
|1/2 teaspoon baking soda |
|1/4 cup vegetable oil |
|1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon |
|1 1/2 cups flour, more for sprinkling |
|2 eggs |
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Use baking spray to grease the inside of a muffin pan, then sprinkle with flour.
- Combine oil, eggs and sugar in a large mixing bowl. Pour in water and stir together.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine baking powder, salt, flour, cinnamon and baking soda.
- Combine dry mix with wet mix, then add chocolate chips and stir well.
- Pour batter into muffin pan. Place in oven and bake for 20-25 minutes.
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Delicious Greek yogurt recipes to try at home.
If you love Greek yogurt, but want to shake things up a bit, try these amazing recipes. They're healthy, flavorful and easy to make! View Recipes >