For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Linguine with Bell Peppers and Sausage
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
Easy to prepare, easy to enjoy!
|1 lb linguine|
|1 lb sausage, casings removed|
|4 red bell peppers, cored, seeded and thinly sliced|
|6 cloves garlic, thinly sliced|
|4 tablespoons butter|
|Kosher salt, to taste|
|Ground black pepper, to taste|
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Set aside.
- As pasta is cooking, bring a skillet to medium heat. Once hot, add 2 tablespoons of water, add sausage, cover and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Uncover skillet, turn heat to medium-high, and brown sausage for 7 minutes, breaking up with the back of a spoon.
- Add bell peppers, garlic, and 1/4 cup water, cook for about 6 minutes, until peppers soften.
- Add butter and an additional 3/4 cup of water to skillet, stir to combine.
- Transfer pasta and sausage pepper mix to large bowl, season with salt and black pepper. Toss together and serve immediately.
|Cooking Method:||Skillet, Boil|
|Main Ingredient:||Sausage, Pasta|
See Other Recipes Like This
A simple collection of delicious family-style recipes
Planning out the weekly dinner menu? Tired of the same dishes week after week? Try these tasty entrees for a scrumptious change of pace. View Recipes >
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo!
Take a fiesta of flavor to the table with delicious Mexican dishes that will make your taste buds go loco! View Recipes >