For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Cranberry Orange Muffins
Rate this Recipe
Serves 12 |
Perfectly sweet with a nice citrus finish.
|2 cups flour|
|1/2 cup brown sugar|
|1/4 cup sugar, more for topping|
|2 teaspoons baking powder|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|3/4 cup milk|
|1/2 cup orange juice|
|1/2 cup oil|
|1 cup dried cranberries|
|1/2 teaspoon orange zest|
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Grease or line a 12-cup muffin tin.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine first 5 ingredients.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine milk, orange juice, oil and egg; add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients, stirring just until the dry ingredients are moist.
- Add dried cranberries and orange zest, stirring. Fill muffin cups 3/4 of the way full of batter; sprinkle tops of muffins with sugar.
- Bake muffins for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool muffins in muffin tin for five minutes. Remove from tin; let cool on a wire rack.
See Other Recipes Like This
Enjoy these dark greens for your health!
Eating your veggies has never been easier. Try these scrumptious recipes that are both healthy and easy to prepare. View Recipes >
Slow Cooked, Savory Dishes For A Relaxing Day
There's nothing quite like hot food on a cold day. Everything that's delicious collected one one place. Hearty, rich and flavorful, that's what makes comfort food the best. View Recipes >