For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Pork and Pineapple Tacos
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
You’ve never had tacos like these before.
|4 cloves garlic, (finely minced)|
|3 tablespoons diced pineapple|
|2 lb pork tenderloin, (trimmed and cubed)|
|2 teaspoons chili powder|
|Ground black pepper, (to taste)|
|1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper|
|Salt, (to taste)|
|2 tablespoons chopped cilantro|
|1/4 cup pineapple juice|
|1 teaspoon ground cumin|
|1 tablespoon cooking oil|
|Tortillas, (corn or flour)|
- Pour oil into a large skillet. Bring to medium heat.
- Season pork with salt and pepper. Place pork in the hot skillet. Cook until golden brown.
- Sprinkle chili powder, cumin, garlic and cayenne over pork. Stir together and cook for two minutes.
- Pour pineapple juice into skillet. Cook for 8 minutes.
- Sprinkle cilantro into skillet. Stir together.
- Spoon mixture into tortillas and enjoy.
See Other Recipes Like This
Enjoy these dark greens for your health!
Eating your veggies has never been easier. Try these scrumptious recipes that are both healthy and easy to prepare. View Recipes >
Slow Cooked, Savory Dishes For A Relaxing Day
There's nothing quite like hot food on a cold day. Everything that's delicious collected one one place. Hearty, rich and flavorful, that's what makes comfort food the best. View Recipes >