May We Recommend
Watermelon Strawberry Smoothie
View More >
My Shopping List
Add to Shopping List
Jalapeno Chicken Popper Soup
Serves 4 |
Two delicious favorites in one!
Add to My Recipes +
Print this Recipe
Full Screen View
|4 cups chicken broth |
|4 oz cream cheese |
|4 slices bacon |
|2 cloves garlic, (chopped) |
| Salt, (to taste) |
|1 cup corn |
|1 cup shredded cheddar cheese |
|1 can white beans |
|4 jalapeno peppers, (diced) |
| Ground pepper, (to taste) |
|1 onion, (diced) |
|1 tablespoon vegetable oil |
|2 cups shredded cooked chicken |
- Cook bacon in a large pan. Cook until crispy. Remove from pan and let drain on paper towels. Once cooled, chop into small pieces.
- Pour vegetable oil into a separate pan. Bring to medium heat. Once hot, add jalapeno peppers and onion. Cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Add garlic to pan and cook for 1 minute.
- Add bacon, beans, chicken broth and shredded chicken. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes. Stir often and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add cream cheese, corn, and cheddar cheese to pan. Stir ingredients together until cheese has melted.
- Spoon into bowls and enjoy!
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Delicious Greek yogurt recipes to try at home.
If you love Greek yogurt, but want to shake things up a bit, try these amazing recipes. They're healthy, flavorful and easy to make! View Recipes >