May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Paleo Chicken Soup
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
Lighter, healthier and heartier.
|Ground black pepper, (to taste)|
|1 cup pearl onions|
|Dried thyme, (to taste)|
|3 quarts water|
|Dried rosemary, (to taste)|
|1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic|
|3 lb chicken breasts, (boneless, skinless)|
|1/2 cup baby spinach, (torn)|
|2 carrots, (diced)|
|Salt, (to taste)|
|4 stalks celery, (chopped)|
- Pour water into slow cooker. Add chicken breasts, pearl onions, minced garlic, carrots and celery. Season with salt and pepper.
- Turn heat to low, cover and cook for 8 hours.
- Remove top, add thyme and rosemary. Cover and cook for an additional 30 minutes.
- Place baby spinach in slow cooker and cook until spinach wilts.
- Spoon soup into bowls and enjoy!
|Cooking Method:||Slow Cooker|
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >