For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Lemon Pie Cookies
Rate this Recipe
Serves 12 |
Everything you love about the pie only smaller.
|1 box pie crusts|
|1/2 cup sugar|
|10 oz lemon curd|
|1 tablespoon water|
|Powdered sugar, for topping.|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place egg into a small bowl, add water, whisk until well mixed.
- Roll out pie crusts. Spread lemon curd on one of the piecrusts. Leave a small border around the edge. Place second piecrust on top.
- Press cookie cutter into piecrust. Use end of knife to seal edges of mini pies. Cut an X into the tops of each pie.
- Brush egg wash over the tops, sprinkle sugar over tops.
- Place mini pies on baking sheet.
- Place baking sheet into oven, bake 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and enjoy!
See Other Recipes Like This
Enjoy these dark greens for your health!
Eating your veggies has never been easier. Try these scrumptious recipes that are both healthy and easy to prepare. View Recipes >
Slow Cooked, Savory Dishes For A Relaxing Day
There's nothing quite like hot food on a cold day. Everything that's delicious collected one one place. Hearty, rich and flavorful, that's what makes comfort food the best. View Recipes >