May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Apple Pecan Sirloin Pork Chops
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
Sweet, Savory and nutty, the taste trifecta!
|2 tablespoons butter|
|4 sirloin pork chops|
|2 apples, your choice, chopped|
|1/2 cup chopped pecans|
|1/4 cup packed brown sugar|
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium.
- Place pork chops into the skillet and cook for 2 minutes and then flip.
- Place the chopped apples and chopped pecans on top of the pork chops. Sprinkle brown sugar over pecans, apples and pork chops.
- Cover and cook for an additional 6 minutes.
- Transfer pork chops to serving plates. Spoon apples and pecans over top and enjoy!
|Main Ingredient:||Pork Chop|
See Other Recipes Like This
Tasty Recipes for a Gluten-Free Life
Following a gluten-free lifestyle is easier than ever. There are new recipes coming out daily, everything from muffins and pizza to butter cookies and fried chicken. Eating gluten free doesn't mean the food has to be boring. View Recipes >
Incredibly delicious recipes that don't let you down!
Healthy is easy when you have fantastic recipes to follow. Check out these 5 meals that fill you up with naturally tasty ingredients. You won't find any deep fried, artery clogging dishes here, just wholesome, health conscious entrees that put nutrition first. There's a little something for everyone here, from a veggie baked ziti to a broiled salmon with tomatoes. Every recipe is low in fat but high in flavor! View Recipes >