My Shopping List
Add to Shopping List
Coconut Banana Matcha Muffins
Serves 12 |
Healthy and wholesome with a touch of sweetness.
Add to My Recipes +
Print this Recipe
Full Screen View
|1 tablespoon matcha powder |
|2 cups flour |
|1/4 teaspoon salt |
|1/2 cup sugar |
|2 teaspoons baking powder |
|1/4 cup coconut oil |
|1 cup milk |
|2 bananas, mashed |
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract |
|1 egg |
|1/4 cup sweetened coconut flakes |
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Line a 12-count muffin pan with baking liners.
- Combine matcha powder, flour, salt, sugar and baking powder in a mixing bowl. Stir together well. Set aside.
- In a second mixing bowl, combine coconut oil, milk, bananas and vanilla extract. Stir together well.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredient bowl and mix together well.
- Spoon an even amount of the muffin mix into each baking liner.
- Sprinkle coconut flakes over top and place the muffin pan in the oven to bake for about 20 minutes. Test with toothpick to measure doneness.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Delicious Greek yogurt recipes to try at home.
If you love Greek yogurt, but want to shake things up a bit, try these amazing recipes. They're healthy, flavorful and easy to make! View Recipes >