For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Serves 12 |
A brownie and a cupcake in one dessert!
|6 tablespoons unsalted butter|
|12 oz chocolate bar, chopped|
|1 cup sugar|
|3/4 cup flour|
|1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder|
|1/8 teaspoon baking soda|
|Chocolate frosting, for topping|
- Heat oven to 350° F. Line a 12-count muffin tin with cupcake liners, and coat liners with a light layer of cooking spray.
- In a saucepan over low heat, melt the butter and half of the chocolate. Stir until smooth. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs and sugar. Add the flour, cocoa, and baking soda. Stir in the melted chocolate until combined. Stir in the remaining chocolate.
- Using an ice cream scoop, fill each cupcake liner with batter.
- Place in oven and bake for about 20 minutes. Transfer cupcakes to a wire rack to cool 10 minutes. Remove cupcakes from pan and continue to cool on a wire rack.
- Ice cupcakes with a generous amount of chocolate frosting.
See Other Recipes Like This
Classic Holiday Recipes with a Twist
Try these delicious recipes for your Thanksgiving meal. They're easy to prepare, fun to make, the whole family will love them. Share your passion for cooking and do something a little different this holiday season. Great tasting recipes from turkey and stuffing to mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce. Don't forget the pumpkin pie! View Recipes >
What to eat before the Big Meal?
Here are a few recipe ideas to have before your Thanksgiving Day meal. Why not start off the day with something a little sweeter? Maybe a dish with apples? The perfect fall fruit, crisp, juicy and delicious. Or maybe you're in the mood for a hearty brunch, something with a little of everything. View Recipes >