For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Sweet and Savory Cornbread
Rate this Recipe
Serves 18 |
Classic cornbread with a yummy twist.
|8 1/2 oz cornbread mix|
|2 tablespoons brown sugar|
|1 1/2 cups milk|
|1 cup grated Cheddar cheese|
|10 hot dogs, diced|
- Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- Coat the inside of the muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Mix together brown sugar and cornbread mix in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate smaller bowl, whisk together milk and eggs until the mixture is smooth.
- Add wet mix to dry mix, sprinkle in cheese and stir together.
- Pour a small amount into each muffin tin, place diced hot dogs in muffin mix and add a little more muffin mix to each tin.
- Place in the oven and bake for 14-18 minutes. Tops should become golden brown.
See Other Recipes Like This
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >