For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Grilled Pork Sirloin Roast
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
Seasoned and grilled to perfection.
|3 lb boneless pork sirloin roast|
|2 teaspoons poultry seasoning|
|2 teaspoons garlic powder|
|1 teaspoon chili powder|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|1 1/2 teaspoons onion powder|
- Preheat one side of the grill to medium-low heat.
- Combine poultry seasoning, garlic powder, chili powder, salt and onion powder in a bowl.
- Rub all sides of the pork roast with seasoning.
- Place roast on side of grill that is not heated. Close grill and cook for about 2 hours.
- Remove roast from grill and let sit for 15 minutes before cutting and serving.
|Main Ingredient:||Pork Roast|
See Other Recipes Like This
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >