For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Peanut Butter Bars with Strawberries
Rate this Recipe
Serves 10 |
Perfectly sweet and creamy.
|3/4 cup butter|
|3/4 cup peanut butter|
|1 cup brown sugar|
|1/2 cup sugar|
|2 teaspoons baking powder|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|2 1/4 cups flour|
|1/2 cup strawberry jam|
|4 cups strawberries, quartered|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a large baking dish with cooking spray.
- Beat together the butter and peanut butter in a mixing bowl.
- Beat in sugar, brown sugar, baking powder and salt. Add eggs and vanilla to the mixture and beat until combined. Slowly beat in flour.
- Spread dough in the baking dish.
- Place in oven and bake for 25 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool completely before removing from baking dish.
- Spread strawberry jam and top of peanut butter bar and top with strawberries. Cut into bars.
See Other Recipes Like This
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >