For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Garlic Ginger Sirloin Steak
Rate this Recipe
Serves 2 |
Well balanced and incredibly flavorful.
|2 boneless beef top sirloin steak|
|1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger|
|1 tablespoon light soy sauce|
|3 cloves garlic, minced|
|1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper|
- Bring grill to high heat.
- Combine ginger, soy sauce, garlic and red pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Rub mixture over both sides of the steaks.
- Place steaks on grill and reduce heat to medium. Cook steaks for 4-5 minutes and flip. Cook for an additional 4-5 minutes for medium-rare.
- Remove steaks from grill and let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
See Other Recipes Like This
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >