For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Sour Cream Biscuits
Rate this Recipe
Serves 12 |
A simple and yummy dinnertime side.
|1 egg, lightly beaten|
|1 1/2 cups sour cream|
|2 cups sifted flour|
|2 teaspoons baking powder|
|1/2 teaspoon baking soda|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|2 tablespoons sugar|
- Preheat the oven to 425° F. Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the beaten egg and sour cream.
- In a separate large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar.
- Add the egg/sour cream mixture to the dry ingredients and stir until just blended.
- Spoon mixture onto a floured surface and cut into biscuits. Place biscuits on greased baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes. Biscuits should be a light golden brown.
See Other Recipes Like This
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
The Real Flavor of Mardi Gras!
Ah, C'est bon ca (Ah, that's good), describes cajun cooking perfectly. Louisiana has a cuisine that's unlike anywhere else in the United States. Mixing French with Southern, and making something truly unique. View Recipes >