For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Skillet Pork Tenderloin
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A one skillet dish that really satisfies.
|1 lb pork tenderloin, cut crosswise into 12 slices|
|1 tablespoon soy sauce|
|1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger|
|1 teaspoon minced garlic|
|1 teaspoon canola oil|
|1/3 cup salsa|
|1 tablespoon seedless raspberry preserves|
|2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro|
- Combine soy sauce, ginger and garlic in a bowl.
- Add oil to a large skillet and heat to medium-high.
- Add pork to pan; spoon soy sauce mixture evenly over pork slices. Cook 3 minutes or until browned. Turn pork over; cook 3 minutes or until desired degree of doneness. Remove from pan.
- Add salsa and preserves to pan; cook for 30 seconds; stir constantly.
- Serve pork with salsa mixture, and sprinkle with cilantro.
See Other Recipes Like This
Treat Mom Like a Queen
Treat mom to a special home cooked meal this Mother's Day. We have a variety of easy and delicious dishes she's sure to love. View Recipes >
A simple collection of delicious family-style recipes
Planning out the weekly dinner menu? Tired of the same dishes week after week? Try these tasty entrees for a scrumptious change of pace. View Recipes >
Enjoy these dark greens for your health!
Eating your veggies has never been easier. Try these scrumptious recipes that are both healthy and easy to prepare. View Recipes >
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo!
Take a fiesta of flavor to the table with delicious Mexican dishes that will make your taste buds go loco! View Recipes >