For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Pork Tenderloin with Sweet Glaze
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
Deliciously simple and totally satisfying.
|2 lb boneless pork tenderloin|
|4 tablespoons honey|
|2 cloves garlic, crushed|
|3 tablespoons white vinegar|
|2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme|
|1 teaspoon black pepper|
|1 cup orange juice|
|3 teaspoons grated orange peel|
- Place pork in a glass or ceramic baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine garlic, orange peel, thyme, and pepper. Mash ingredients with a fork until it forms a paste. Evenly rub paste all over the pork tenderloin.
- In a measuring cup, combine orange juice and vinegar. Slowly pour over pork. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, turning occasionally.
- Pour marinade into a saucepan and simmer. Stir occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Roast pork tenderloin for 45-60 minutes. Halfway through cooking time, baste pork with honey. Remove pork tenderloin from oven and baste with remaining honey. Slice to serve and enjoy!
See Other Recipes Like This
Tasty Recipes for a Gluten-Free Life
Following a gluten-free lifestyle is easier than ever. There are new recipes coming out daily, everything from muffins and pizza to butter cookies and fried chicken. Eating gluten free doesn't mean the food has to be boring. View Recipes >