For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Pork Tenderloin with Sweet Glaze
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
Deliciously simple and totally satisfying.
|2 lb boneless pork tenderloin|
|4 tablespoons honey|
|2 cloves garlic, crushed|
|3 tablespoons white vinegar|
|2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme|
|1 teaspoon black pepper|
|1 cup orange juice|
|3 teaspoons grated orange peel|
- Place pork in a glass or ceramic baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine garlic, orange peel, thyme, and pepper. Mash ingredients with a fork until it forms a paste. Evenly rub paste all over the pork tenderloin.
- In a measuring cup, combine orange juice and vinegar. Slowly pour over pork. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, turning occasionally.
- Pour marinade into a saucepan and simmer. Stir occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Roast pork tenderloin for 45-60 minutes. Halfway through cooking time, baste pork with honey. Remove pork tenderloin from oven and baste with remaining honey. Slice to serve and enjoy!
See Other Recipes Like This
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >