For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Baked Baby Back Ribs
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
No grill? No problem!
|4 lb pork baby back ribs|
|2 cup BBQ sauce|
|3/4 cup brown sugar|
|1 tablespoon garlic powder|
|1 teaspoon seasoned salt|
|1 teaspoon ground black pepper|
|1 tablespoon paprika|
- Preheat oven to 300° F. Tear off two sheets of aluminum foil.
- Combine brown sugar, garlic powder, salt, black pepper and paprika in a mixing bowl to create dry rub.
- Generously apply dry rub to baby back ribs. Lay ribs on a sheet of aluminum foil. Cover ribs with second sheet of aluminum foil. Crimp edges tightly.
- Place ribs on a baking sheet. Bake for 2 1/2 hours. Remove from oven. Remove ribs from foil.
- Turn oven to broil.
- Cut ribs into serving sizes. Place ribs on a broiler pan. Brush ribs with BBQ sauce.
- Place ribs in the oven and broil for 2 minutes. Turn ribs over and broil for another 2 minutes.
|Main Ingredient:||Pork Ribs|
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >