For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Baked Baby Back Ribs
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
No grill? No problem!
|4 lb pork baby back ribs|
|2 cup BBQ sauce|
|3/4 cup brown sugar|
|1 tablespoon garlic powder|
|1 teaspoon seasoned salt|
|1 teaspoon ground black pepper|
|1 tablespoon paprika|
- Preheat oven to 300° F. Tear off two sheets of aluminum foil.
- Combine brown sugar, garlic powder, salt, black pepper and paprika in a mixing bowl to create dry rub.
- Generously apply dry rub to baby back ribs. Lay ribs on a sheet of aluminum foil. Cover ribs with second sheet of aluminum foil. Crimp edges tightly.
- Place ribs on a baking sheet. Bake for 2 1/2 hours. Remove from oven. Remove ribs from foil.
- Turn oven to broil.
- Cut ribs into serving sizes. Place ribs on a broiler pan. Brush ribs with BBQ sauce.
- Place ribs in the oven and broil for 2 minutes. Turn ribs over and broil for another 2 minutes.
|Main Ingredient:||Pork Ribs|
See Other Recipes Like This
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
Easy and Flavorful Family Dinners
Putting a nutritious dinner on the table should be a struggle. Follow these simple recipes and watch your family's faces light up with delight. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >