For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Paleo Chicken Tenders
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
So good, you’ll forget they’re good for you.
|5 tablespoons almond milk|
|1 teaspoon black pepper|
|1 lb chicken thighs, (cut into strips)|
|1/2 cup tapioca|
|1 tablespoon arrowroot|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1/4 cup hot sauce|
|1/2 cup blanched almond flour|
|5 tablespoons nondairy butter|
|Vegetable oil, (for frying)|
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Combine almond milk, arrowroot, hot sauce and nondairy butter in a saucepan. Cook for two minutes and continually stir. (Should thicken up)
- In a mixing bowl, combine black pepper, tapioca, salt and almond flour. Stir together well.
- Dip chicken strips in almond milk mixture then dredge in almond flour mixture. Repeat to coat evenly.
- Pour a small amount of oil into a baking dish. Arrange chicken in baking dish.
- Place in oven and bake for 35-40 minutes. (Chicken should be golden brown)
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Enjoy the Deliciousness of Hatch Chiles!
There's a reason hatch chiles are an extremely popular variety of chile, they're spicy but not too hot. They're perfect for nearly every recipe from cornbread to cookies. Try these recipes today! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >