For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Paleo Chicken Soup
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
Lighter, healthier and heartier.
|Ground black pepper, (to taste)|
|1 cup pearl onions|
|Dried thyme, (to taste)|
|3 quarts water|
|Dried rosemary, (to taste)|
|1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic|
|3 lb chicken breasts, (boneless, skinless)|
|1/2 cup baby spinach, (torn)|
|2 carrots, (diced)|
|Salt, (to taste)|
|4 stalks celery, (chopped)|
- Pour water into slow cooker. Add chicken breasts, pearl onions, minced garlic, carrots and celery. Season with salt and pepper.
- Turn heat to low, cover and cook for 8 hours.
- Remove top, add thyme and rosemary. Cover and cook for an additional 30 minutes.
- Place baby spinach in slow cooker and cook until spinach wilts.
- Spoon soup into bowls and enjoy!
|Cooking Method:||Slow Cooker|
See Other Recipes Like This
Tasty Recipes for a Gluten-Free Life
Following a gluten-free lifestyle is easier than ever. There are new recipes coming out daily, everything from muffins and pizza to butter cookies and fried chicken. Eating gluten free doesn't mean the food has to be boring. View Recipes >
Incredibly delicious recipes that don't let you down!
Healthy is easy when you have fantastic recipes to follow. Check out these 5 meals that fill you up with naturally tasty ingredients. You won't find any deep fried, artery clogging dishes here, just wholesome, health conscious entrees that put nutrition first. There's a little something for everyone here, from a veggie baked ziti to a broiled salmon with tomatoes. Every recipe is low in fat but high in flavor! View Recipes >