For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Streusel Topped Pumpkin Muffins
Rate this Recipe
Serves 12 |
Delicious, easy and fun to make.
|3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk|
|1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg|
|1 teaspoon baking soda|
|1 cup whole spelt flour|
|1/4 cup canola oil|
|1 cup white spelt flour|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
|1/3 cup pumpkin puree|
|1 teaspoon cinnamon|
|1 cup sugar|
|For Streusel Topping:|
|2 tablespoon vegan butter spread|
|1/3 cup white spelt flour|
|3 tablespoons brown sugar|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Fill a 12-count muffin tray with paper liners. Set aside.
- Combine ground nutmeg, baking soda, 1 cup whole spelt flour, 1 cup white spelt flour, salt, cinnamon and sugar in a mixing bowl. Whisk together well.
- Add almond milk, canola oil and pumpkin puree to mixing bowl. Mix until well combined.
- In a separate mixing bowl combine vegan butter spread, 1/3 cup white spelt flour and brown sugar. Mix together until coarse and crumbly.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups, 2/3 full. Top with streusel topping.
- Place muffin tin into oven, bake for 18-22 minutes.
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Delicious Greek yogurt recipes to try at home.
If you love Greek yogurt, but want to shake things up a bit, try these amazing recipes. They're healthy, flavorful and easy to make! View Recipes >