For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
3-Ingredient Nutella Brownies
Rate this Recipe
Serves 12 |
A simple ingredient list that creates a spectacular treat.
|1/2 cup flour|
|1 1/4 cups Nutella|
|Cooking spray, (for baking pan)|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Coat the inside of a baking pan with cooking spray.
- Combine flour, Nutella and eggs in a mixing bowl. Stir together until batter is smooth.
- Pour batter into baking pan, smooth with a spatula.
- Place baking pan in the oven. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let fully cool before serving.
See Other Recipes Like This
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >