For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Graham Cracker, Pretzel and Oreo Bark
Rate this Recipe
Serves 16 |
A festive Halloween treat, all the best sweets in one single bar.
|1 cup mini chocolate chips|
|8 pretzel sticks, (broken in half)|
|16 graham crackers|
|1 1/2 cup Reese's Pieces|
|24 oz white almond bark, (white chocolate with almonds)|
|12 Oreo cookies, (chopped)|
|1/4 cup pistachios, (chopped)|
|Optional ingredients: mini marshmallows, candy corns, M & M's, colored sprinkled|
- Melt white almond bark in double boiler. Let cool for 3 minutes.
- Place graham crackers in a rimmed baking sheet, cover entire surface. Pour the almond bark on top of the crackers.
- Sprinkle pretzels, pistachios, Reeses pieces and chocolate chips. Sprinkle on additional ingredients if needed.
- Lightly press down the mixture into the pan.
- Put in the refrigerator and let chill until hardened. 2 hours at least.
- Remove from the refrigerator and break into small pieces.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious ideas to host a wonderful winter event
Looking for something other than the regular meat and cheese platter? Tired of the seeing the same dishes year after year? How about making something new for your get togethers? Try these recipes out - they're sure to be a little different. Festive, fun and flavorful holiday recipes for a fantastic occasion. View Recipes >
Treat Dad Like a King!
Show Dad how much he means to you by preparing his all-time favorite foods. View Recipes >
Mouth-Watering Memorial Day
Celebrate freedom, family and friends with good food. It's time to kickoff summer! View Recipes >