For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Fresh Blueberry with Lemon Pancakes
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A delicious way to start your day.
|1 cup blueberries|
|3 tablespoons lemon juice|
|1 tablespoon lemon zest|
|1 1/2 cups cake flour|
|3 tablespoons sugar|
|1 1/2 cups evaporated milk|
|1 tablespoon baking powder|
|1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
|2 tablespoons melted butter, plus more for skillet|
- Heat a skillet on low while ingredients are prepared.
- Combine baking powder, flour, sugar and salt. Mix together well.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine lemon zest and juice with evaporated milk. Let sit for 5 minutes, then mix in vanilla, butter and egg.
- Combine both bowls together and stir together well (add more evaporated milk if mixture is too thick). Stir in blueberries.
- Add extra butter to hot skillet. Roll butter around coating the inside. Spoon in a 1/4 cup of pancake mixture at a time. Flip and ensure both sides are golden brown. Continue until batter is gone.
See Other Recipes Like This
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >