For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Crispy Peach & Blueberry Bites
Rate this Recipe
Serves 10 |
A sweet and fruity confection that’s sure to be a hit.
|1 lb. blueberries|
|1/2 cup brown sugar|
|2/3 cup chopped pecans|
|3 peaches, halved, pitted, and sliced thin|
|1/4 cup sugar|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
|3 teaspoons cornstarch|
|3 oz. flour|
|1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon|
|2 oz. unsalted butter, plus more for pan|
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Stir together cinnamon, half the salt, flour and brown sugar in a bowl. Add butter and work in with fingers until clumps form. Add in pecans and mix together.
- In a separate bowl, mix together remaining salt, sugar, blueberries, cornstarch and peaches. Stir together until fruit is evenly coated.
- Butter a large pan and spread out fruit mixture. Sprinkle brown sugar on fruit.
- Place in oven, bake for 40-45 minutes. Center should brown and bubble.
- Allow cooling then cut into equal sized pieces.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >