For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Crispy Peach & Blueberry Bites
Rate this Recipe
Serves 10 |
A sweet and fruity confection that’s sure to be a hit.
|1 lb. blueberries|
|1/2 cup brown sugar|
|2/3 cup chopped pecans|
|3 peaches, halved, pitted, and sliced thin|
|1/4 cup sugar|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
|3 teaspoons cornstarch|
|3 oz. flour|
|1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon|
|2 oz. unsalted butter, plus more for pan|
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Stir together cinnamon, half the salt, flour and brown sugar in a bowl. Add butter and work in with fingers until clumps form. Add in pecans and mix together.
- In a separate bowl, mix together remaining salt, sugar, blueberries, cornstarch and peaches. Stir together until fruit is evenly coated.
- Butter a large pan and spread out fruit mixture. Sprinkle brown sugar on fruit.
- Place in oven, bake for 40-45 minutes. Center should brown and bubble.
- Allow cooling then cut into equal sized pieces.
See Other Recipes Like This
Tired of burgers and steaks? Fire up the grill for these delicious recipes! View Recipes >
Enjoy the chilly treat while the temperatures rise!
Does it get any better than enjoying this frozen treat during the hot summer days? It does if you make it yourself! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >