For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Deliciously Healthy Arugula Salad
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A few simple ingredients come together to create a tasty salad that’s loaded with nutrients. Great for lunch and dinner or as an appetizer.
|8 cups arugula|
|2 ounces feta cheese, (crumbled)|
|1/4 cup basil leaves|
|3/4 cup orzo|
|Olive oil, (for sauté and dressing)|
|8 ounces cherry tomatoes, (halved)|
|Salt, (to taste)|
|Pepper, (to taste)|
- Cook orzo in salted water. Drain water and set aside.
- On medium-high heat, heat pan with olive oil.
- Sauté arugula in pan in small handfuls, allow for slight wilting and removing from heat, placing in salad bowl. Repeat process.
- With last handful of arugula, add cheese, tomatoes, orzo and basil. Turning heat to high and cooking for 1-2 minutes.
- Once contents are hot, remove from heat and add to bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper, then add olive oil. Toss together, serve and enjoy!
See Other Recipes Like This
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >