For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
|2 lb. cream cheese, at room temperature|
|4 whole eggs|
|2 egg yolks|
|1 cup sugar|
|1 tsp. vanilla|
|3 Tbsp. flour|
|1/2 cup whipping cream|
|zest of 1 orange|
|1 cup sour cream|
|1 cup canned pumpkin|
|1 tsp. cinnamon, ground|
|1 tsp. ginger, ground|
|1/2 cup sugar|
- Preheat oven at 300 degrees.
- Combine crumbs and butter. Press into bottom of 9" spring form pan.
- Beat cream cheese until soft and creamy, about 5 minutes. Add the rest of the filling ingredients and whip together until blended (do not over whip).
- Pour the batter into the spring form pan. Bake for 45 minutes. Remove from oven. Let the cake sit outside the oven for 1/2 hour.
- Blend all topping ingredients and pour over the cheesecake. Return the cake to the oven and bake for 10 minutes. Refrigerate the cake overnight.
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
Easy and Flavorful Family Dinners
Putting a nutritious dinner on the table should be a struggle. Follow these simple recipes and watch your family's faces light up with delight. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >