My Recipe Box
May We Recommend
Cheesy Chicken Bacon Sliders View More >
My Shopping List
+ Add to Shopping List
Bake, Broil or Grill?
My Recipe Box
Steak Fajita Kabobs
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
Perfect for first of the season grilling.
|2 lb sirloin steak, cut into cubes|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|1 teaspoon ground black pepper|
|1 tablespoon chili powder|
|1 tablespoon cumin|
|1 tablespoon garlic powder|
|1 white onion, cut into squares|
|2 red bell peppers, cut into squares|
|2 green bell peppers, cut into squares|
|8 bamboo skewers, soaked for 20 minutes|
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Combine salt, black pepper, chili powder, cumin and garlic powder in a bowl. Mix together well.
- Place steak cubes on a cutting board and sprinkle with seasoning mix. Coat evenly.
- Arrange steak, white onion, red bell pepper and green bell pepper on the skewers. Repeat arrangement.
- Place kabobs on the grill and cook for about 7 minutes with the lid closed. Turn and cook for an additional 7 minutes, until steak is cooked through and vegetables have a char.
- Transfer kabobs to serving plates and enjoy!
See Other Recipes Like This
Treat Dad Like a King!
Show Dad how much he means to you by preparing his all-time favorite foods. View Recipes >
Pack the Perfect Picnic!
Grab your picnic basket and blanket, and get ready for a moveable feast! View Recipes >