May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Classic Homemade Chili
Rate this Recipe
Serves 10 |
This one is plain delicious!
|1 lb ground beef|
|1 yellow onion, chopped|
|1 red bell pepper, finely chopped|
|1 can diced tomatoes, 28 oz.|
|1 can tomato sauce, 29 oz.|
|1 can kidney beans, 27 oz.|
|1 can black beans, 15 oz.|
|2 tablespoons chili powder|
|1 1/2 tablespoons cayenne pepper|
|1 teaspoon ground cinnamon|
- In a large pot, brown the ground beef with chopped yellow onion and bell pepper over medium heat.
- Stir in diced tomatoes and tomato sauce.
- Add the kidney and black beans, chili powder, cayenne pepper and cinnamon. Stir well.
- Cover and let simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon chili into serving bowls while hot and enjoy!
|Main Ingredient:||Ground Beef, Beans|
See Other Recipes Like This
Classic Holiday Recipes with a Twist
Try these delicious recipes for your Thanksgiving meal. They're easy to prepare, fun to make, the whole family will love them. Share your passion for cooking and do something a little different this holiday season. Great tasting recipes from turkey and stuffing to mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce. Don't forget the pumpkin pie! View Recipes >
What to eat before the Big Meal?
Here are a few recipe ideas to have before your Thanksgiving Day meal. Why not start off the day with something a little sweeter? Maybe a dish with apples? The perfect fall fruit, crisp, juicy and delicious. Or maybe you're in the mood for a hearty brunch, something with a little of everything. View Recipes >